cit Larvanon 50 SP*4 of 16FlyGold ULTRA Bait Granulate


no download available

Insect and Fly Control

Chemical Insect Control

cit Bait Granules AzametiFly*

• Particularly effective due to pheromone attractant!

• Special formula to control pyrethroid resistant flies!

• with bitter constituent to prevent inadvertent swallowing

a) For bedding bait use: Set up several "feeding spots" with a small amount of granules in areas where flies prefer to live. 100 g is enough for a stable surface area of ca. 50 m².

b) For wipe-on use: Mix 100 g AzametiFLY with 50 ml lukewarm water and wipe on areas where flies prefer to live (ceilings, walls, window or door frames etc.). Also, wood board or paper board can be coated and hung in the stable, for example, 1 board 25 x 30 cm per 10 m² surface area. Addition of sugar increases the effect!

with a new formula

What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.

* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!

active agent


ref. no.


299750 400 g 1/12 576
299752 2000 g 1/4 120