Estrus Detection Aid for Cattle
• to determine the best time for breeding or insemination
• the device monitors changes in the characteristics of vaginal discharge during the ovulation cycle by measuring its electrical resistance. The breeder is then able to determine the exact time of ovulation.
• it can also be used to confirm an early pregnancy from the 19th to the 23rd day after insemination.
• insemination or impregnation at the optimum time during estrus saves precious semen.
• reduction of the period of time between giving birth and the next pregnancy
Weight: 300 g
Power supply: 9 V battery
We recommend taking a reading once or twice a day over a period of a few consecutive days.