no download available
Insect and Fly Control
Chemical Insect Control
combats red fowl mites and crawling insects
• an effective pesticide to combat red fowl mites and crawling insects
• effectively repels crawling bugs such as mites, ants, silverfish and woodlice
• a fine powder made of fossilised plankton is also effective in damp air
• the mites' protective wax film is destroyed on direct contact with DiaCarid. The pests are therefore instantly demobilised and dry out
• the special structure makes it impossible to build up resistance
Spread DiaCarid in the places where mites and other crawling insects hide. Use approx. 4-6 g/m² (enclosure)
• with diatom extract
Suitable for organic farms! treats an area of 25 m²
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.
* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!