no download available
Insect and Fly Control
Chemical Insect Control
Bomber Fly and Wasp Spray *
• with natural pyrethrum for rapid success
• disables and kills vermin within seconds
• highly effective for up to 1.000 m²
• simple application as a room spray or for direct control
• with special capillary tube for controlling wasp nests
sufficient for 1000 m²
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.
* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!
Pyrethrine + Pyrethroide