no download available
Insect and Fly Control
Chemical Insect Control
PyoFly Stable Fly Concentrate *
• modern spray and coating agent against stall flies and all species of creeping and flight pests
• the sole active ingredient is pyrethrum, an herbal extract from the chrysanthemum plant.
• extremely good immediate action with expulsion effect
• suitable for organic operations - InfoXgen and FiBL listed
Spraying process: 500 ml mixed with 10 litres of water for 500 m² treatment area (window sills, colimns, walls, ceilings, pipes etc.), corresponds to approx. 1000 m² stable floor area.
• coating method: stir 500 ml in 1,5 l of water with 1,0 kg of sugar and coat on cardboard boxes or directly on the places where the pests are present
Used with fogging equipment, e.g. cold fogger: Mix with water 1:20. 10 litres application solution for up to 5,000 m² stable area.
• for misting up to 5,000 m² stable area
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.
* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!