no download available
Insect and Fly Control
Chemical Insect Control
FlyGold ULTRA Bait Granulate
• food bait against stall and house flies (large housefly)
• act fast
• active for up to 8 weeks
• highly effective for up to 1.000 m² (2 kg)
• with the bitter constituent Bitrex, against unintended absorption
• spreading method: apply 2 g/m² in small bowls to several locations where flies are present
• paint-on method: 200 g in 140 ml water for 80 - 100 m². Paint the product, mixed in water, onto the areas where animals are kept (walls or cardboard strips) using a paintbrush. Spray the paintbrush strokes several times a week with water to allow them to have their full effect.
tried and tested for years
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.
* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!