no download available
Insect and Fly Control
Chemical Insect Control
Stable Fly Concentrate CyPhos *
• contains the perfect combination of ingredients for a knock-down success in the battle against stable flies!
• can be used effectively for flies, horseflies, mosquitoes and crawling insects in cattle, pig, horse and poultry stalls and stables
• applied to areas preferred by flies such as window sills, door frames, sunny wall surfaces, etc.
• immediate and long-term effect for up to 4 weeks
Spraying method: mix 500 ml with 5 litres of water for sufficient agent for a surface area of up to 250 m² (about 500 square meters of floor area).
Wipe-on method: mix 500 ml with 0.5 kg of sugar and 0.5 litres of water and brush onto strips of approximately 30 x 10 cm or cardboard strips of 20 x 15 cm - use 1 litre of coating solution per 200 m² of floor area.
mist with cold fog machine, minimum: mix to 1:10 with water (4 ml prepared solution/m³)
• up to 500 m² of stable area (spraying) • can also be misted up to 1,500 m³
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.
* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!