no download available
Insect and Fly Control
Chemical Insect Control
CyperFly * Stable Fly Concentrate
• can be used effectively for flies, horseflies, mosquitoes and crawling insects in cattle, pig, horse and poultry stalls and stables
• applied to areas preferred by flies such as window sills, door frames, sunny wall surfaces, etc.
• immediate and long-term action for up to 4 weeks
Spraying procedure: mix 1000 ml with 10 litres of water for sufficient agent for a surface area of up to 500 m² (about 1000 m² square meters of floor area)
Wipe-on procedure: mix 500 ml with 0.5 kg of sugar and 0.5 litres of water and brush onto strips of approximately 30 x 10 cm or cardboard strips of 20 x 15 cm - use 1 litre of coating solution per 200 m² of floor area
When used with misting equipment, e.g. the cold fog machine: at a ratio of 1:10, mix water with 4 ml of prepared solution/m³.
• up to 1,000 m² of stable area (spraying) • can also be misted up to 3,000 m³
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.
* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!