no download available
Insect and Fly Control
Chemical Insect Control
tc-Kill Fly Concentrate*
• immediate effect with the knock-down effect of tetramethrin
• long-term effect of cypermethrin of up to 4 weeks
• active substance strengthened with PBO (piperonyl butoxide)
• acts successfully against flies, horseflies, midges and creeping pests
Spraying process: mix 500 ml with 5 litres of water for sufficient agent for a surface area of up to 250 m² (about 500 square meters of stable floor area)
Application by brush: mix 500 ml with 0.5 kg sugar and 0.5 litres of water and paint onto tracks of approx. 30 x 10 cm or cardboard strips of 20 x 15 cm.
Dosage: 1 litre of ready-to-use solution covers 200 m² stable area.
Used with fogging equipment, e.g. cold fogger: mix to 1:10 with water (4 ml prepared solution/m³).
• up to 500 m² stable area (spraying) • also for misting up to 1500 m³
What do flies have in common with an iceberg? You can only see 20 % of them! The remaining 80 % are in the form of eggs or larvae in slurry, manure or similar places where they are able to develop unhindered into flies. This is why it is important to fight a fly problem at its root, in its larvae. Larvicides should be used for the entire season. Adulticides are designed to kill adult flies, but also all crawling and flying insects.
* Take care when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use!