Moisture Measuring Devices
Grain Moisture Meter FSN
The FSN is a powerful grain moisture meter for determining the water content of all corn and cereals.
The FSN is therefore also often used as a wet corn moisture meter.
The measured values can be saved via the integrated data logger, provided with additional data and retrieved later. You also have the option of using a ‘hold function‘.
Use this to freeze the measured values on the display until the next time you press a button.
In order to increase the measurement accuracy and repeatability, the measurement is hectolitre compensated.
This is done through the precise weighing of the sample amount.
A scale and measuring cup are supplied with the cereal meter for this purpose.
Different bulk densities thus have no impact on the measurements.
The FSN has been calibrated and checked using the verifiable drying method EN ISO 712.
• measurement range from 5 to 40 % water content
• solution 0.1 % water content
• pre-set cereals: corn, rye, triticale, wheat, spelt, barley, oats, rapeseed, pumpkin seeds, peas, soya beans, runner beans, broad beans, jatropha, sunflower seeds, buckwheat, rice shelled and unshelled, brown rice
• hectolitre compensated
• sample amount 300 g
• sample temperature measurement (0 °C to 40 °C)
• temperature can be set to either °C or °F as desired
• hold function, manual data memory for 10,000 values with measuring point description
• supplier memory management
• automatic temperature compensation
• large-scale illuminated LC display
• measuring results within seconds without sample preparation
• robust, rust-free housing
• included: FSN, digital scale, plastic case, measuring cup and batteries
specifically designed for wet corn!