Pig Breeding and Farming
Valve Water Level
• the Aqua Level water valve is an ideal product for maintaining a given water level in bowls, tanks, troughs, etc.
• especially suitable for newly-weaned piglets, which learn to drink best when they have access to a water surface and for farrowing pens ensuring that there is always water in the trough.
• advantage: The valve maintains constant water level (just as a float valve will) but cleaning is far easier since the valve body itself is installed about 1.0 m above the water surface
• function: Aqua Level valve function is based on vacuum acting on a rubber diaphragm which shuts off the valve. The closing function is integrated in each valve so that valves can be closed individually
• for installation in horizontal water pipes
• the valve can also be closed with a simple handle
• double lifespan for the new, double-walled membranes
usage tips: • constant pressure from 1 to 3 bar – or use pressure reducer • clean water – or filter so that water level does not get blocked • seal the connection / outlet of the pipe (with PTFE and sealing tape), avoiding incorrect air • water capacity must be large enough (pipeline) • cleaning / replacement of the membrane by turning the bayonet fastener • water level in the trough for sows 4-5 cm high, avoiding feed in the pipe
number of animals:
1 - 30
0,5 - 3 bar
water flow rate:
2.5 - 7 litres/min.
water level with stainless steel pipe and tilting trough, incl. wall fastenings
Tilting trough incl. wall fastenings
Water Level with stainless steel tube, 120cm
Water Level without pipe
Steel Tube 120 cm, 1/2" with thread
Spare diaphragm for water level, double-walled
Replacement membrane for water levels, old version with screw holes
32 mm connector without O-ring for Water Level