Pig Breeding and Farming
Boar Scent Spray Boarmate™
• to determine the best moment for mating or artificial insemination in sows and young sows
• stimulates sows
• spray max. 2 sec near the animal
Boarmate™ was developed for farmers and breeders who need help determining the best fertilisation time for sows and gilts.
Boarmate™ stimulates sows and gilts and they display a clear standing reflex as soon as they are ready for mating.
This is the ideal time for insemination.
When used correctly, Boarmate™ can be used to resolve problems experienced with recognising when sows and gilts are in heat in the absence of a boar and increase the chances of success of artificial insemination.
Advantages of Boarmate™
• increases the success rate of artificial inseminations, especially among small herds
• shorter time span between discontinuation and further insemination
• increase in annual sow productivity
• no teaser boar needed
• makes recognising non-cyclical sows and "silent heats" easier
• increased littering rate
• earlier first insemination of gilts
• cost-effective use
Boarmate™ DE / EN
Boarmate™ DA / PL
Boarmate™ FR / ES
Boarmate™ DE / FR / EN / IT
Boarmate™ ES / NL / DA / PL