no download available
Cow Cleaning Machine CowCleaner
• uses the cow's natural behaviour of rubbing its body up against the feeding tree and activating the device
• the CowCleaner has been built especially for group pens, where cows are free to move about
• easy to mount everywhere
• all steel components are galvanized
• very thick bristle configuration
• consumed brushes easy to replace
• protection frame not included
• increases your cows' well-being
• increases the milk yield
• reduces your vet bills
Top quality cattle brushes
Cows need to scour and scrape. This is how they clean themselves and rid themselves of parasites, lichens and mites. Brushing stimulates and encourages blood circulation. The use of a cow cleaning machine or cattle brush is a major contribution to the cow's welfare and is therefore essential for a high milk yield. The animals are calmer and their well-being is increased.
Our Electric Cattle Brushes are easy to assemble. A sensor prevents tail hair from getting pulled in. All frame parts are zinc-plated and have been tested under the toughest conditions in pens. In addition, the Duo and Swing Brushes have intelligent control and a display. The extensive operating instructions included with every machine contain all of the key information on how to put together, maintain and troubleshoot the equipment.
The electric cattle brushes are virtually maintenance free. The lubrication of pressure points and the prompt replacement of brush rollers extend service life and attractiveness to animals.
120 x 50 x 110 cm
230 V / 50 Hz
maintenance-free bevel gear worm gearbox
safety switch-off, torque dependent
Replacement Brush PP for models from 2004 onwards, complete set incl. 2 end discs
Replacement Brush PP for models until 2003, complete set incl. 2 end discs