no download available
Cattle Brush CowCleaner Du
Lice, mites and other parasites are removed from the hide, the development of eczema or fungal infections is reduced or even generally prevents.
With the fully automatic CowCleaner Duo cattle brush, the cow is happy, willing and fully independently able to clean itself. The animals feel very happy with the 2-brush machine, and it is interesting to see how generously they brush and massage themselves.
The large brushes and massaging action encourages the circulation in the skin and stimulates the metabolism.
Milk output is improved and increases the frequency of 'in heat' periods.
• high-quality polyamide brushes ensure a long service life
• newly developed electronics for fault-free and low-maintenance operation
• flexibly installable control unit in spray and dust-proof casing (IP 56)
• informative display for status information
• variable setting options for brush running time (7.5 - 120 s)
• alternating direction of brush movement after each activation (60 s) ensures even wear on the bristles
• maximum safety for animals and humans thanks to fully-enclosed hanging unit
• permanent lubrication over the gears' entire service life
• safety switch-off (torque dependent)
• plug ready for 230 V socket
A quality product from Kerbl
Top quality cattle brushes
Cows need to scour and scrape. This is how they clean themselves and rid themselves of parasites, lichens and mites. Brushing stimulates and encourages blood circulation. The use of a cow cleaning machine or cattle brush is a major contribution to the cow's welfare and is therefore essential for a high milk yield. The animals are calmer and their well-being is increased.
Our Electric Cattle Brushes are easy to assemble. A sensor prevents tail hair from getting pulled in. All frame parts are zinc-plated and have been tested under the toughest conditions in pens. In addition, the Duo and Swing Brushes have intelligent control and a display. The extensive operating instructions included with every machine contain all of the key information on how to put together, maintain and troubleshoot the equipment.
The electric cattle brushes are virtually maintenance free. The lubrication of pressure points and the prompt replacement of brush rollers extend service life and attractiveness to animals.
230 V / 50 Hz
distance from wall:
approx. 1,050 mm
H 115 x W 40 x D 105 cm
safety switch-off, torque dependent
running time adjustable
spare brush top
spare brush bottom