Milk Heater FastHeat
Calf milk heater FastHeat Digital
• Digital control with steplessly-selectable temperatures (from +10 °C to max. +90 °C)
• stores the last target temperature set
• illuminated display
• visual and audible signal output, e.g. when the set target temperature is reached
• safety cut-out in the event of dry operation
• connecting cable holder so that the connecting plug always stays dry
• with practical and reliable handle
• overall height of the device: 78.5 cm
• extremely lightweight - only 2.7 kg (around 25 % lighter than standard products)
• easy to clean thanks to PTFE-coated heater element
• 3 m connecting cable
optimized for feeding bucket with volumes up to 10 liters
FastHeat and FastHeat Digital
The calf milk heaters of the latest generation...
The calf milk heaters of the FastHeat range combine functional design with clear time and energy savings.
At just 1700 watts, FastHeat calf milk heaters excel with considerably lower energy consumption compared to conventional products. Through its patented product design and the reduced height of the cast aluminium heating element, it is possible to heat up quite low fill levels without any unnecessary energy loss.
Quick and even heating
FastHeat milk warmers make use of the milk’s (or other medium’s) heat convection in a pretty smart way: the heated milk rises up to the surface while still colder milk drops to the bottom of the bucket where it is heated again. Since the heating element is located at the bottom where the milk is coldest, the heating energy fully effects the heat transmission to the milk. This allows for an efficient and even heating of the milk.
From 18 °C to 42 °C in around 11 minutes (bucket holding 8 litres of water).
Very easy to clean thanks to its patented shape and PTFE coating!
max. heater element diameter:
min. dip depth:
max. dip depth: